Dr. Sifri has over 35 years of experience across multiple industries, including information technology, construction, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, education, engineering, financial services, and not-for-profit, working with clients to manage end-to-end solution delivery and provide advisory and education services.
He has been a consultant/instructor with clients worldwide since 2002, such as Motorola, HP, DOW JONES, BP, ABB Group, ORANGE, PKN ORLEN, LUKOIL, NOVATEK, EVRAZ, and NOVARTIS. He worked on consultation projects such as PMO planning and implementation, procurement strategy development, schedule and cost risk reviews, risk management workshops, and project management procedures development and reviews. He delivered courses and lectures on the six continents of the world. He is also the author of many articles on project management, business analysis, engineering management, IT, and procurement strategy.
He worked extensively with BP “Projects & Engineering College” from 2002 - 2015, designing, developing, and delivering courses in the UK, Singapore, China, Egypt, and the USA.
He was the Head of Software Development at Consolidated Contractors International, one of the top 16 construction industry firms worldwide, for over ten years. Before joining Consolidated Contractors International, he was the CIO manager for Save the Children Federation (a US-based non-government organization that has worked closely with UNICEF and USAID) for more than six years. Currently, he is the Professor of Project Management at the SKOLKOVO School of Management.
- Master Certificate in Adaptive Strategic Execution Planning – Duke University
- Doctor in Business Administration - California Coast University
- Advanced Master’s Certificate in Project Management - George Washington University
- Master’s Certificate in Government Contract Management - Defense Acquisition University
- Master’s degree in Engineering Management - California Coast University
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering - American University of Beirut
- Postgraduate Business Studies Certificate - Edinburgh Business School
- PMI® Project Management Professional
- PMI® Risk Management Professional
- PMI® Scheduling Professional
- AACEI® Earned Value Professional
- AACEI® Planning and Scheduling Professional
- AACEI® Certified Cost Professional
- ICPM® Certified Manager
- ISACA® Certified Information Systems Auditor
- ICCP® Certified Computer Professional