Evgeny Terukov has been Professor of Change Management and Academic Director for Educational Programmes at Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO since 2017. Prior to joining SKOLKOVO, Evgeny was Head of Corporate Programmes at the Stockholm School of Economics for 8 years.
Evgeny is an expert in organisational change and corporate communications, as well as an experienced teacher and facilitator of management sessions. Until 2005 he held senior roles in Russian and international companies (BDF Russia, Veda-Pak, RUST Incorporated, Coudert Brothers LLC). Since then, he has led his own consulting company, specialising in educational and consulting projects. Evgeny has worked and studied in Germany, the USA, Italy and Russia. He received his Master’s in Business Administration (EMBA) from Stockholm School of Economics in 2003.
Evgeny has taught and led projects on programmes for such companies: Sibur, Gazprom Neft, Russian Standard, Novartis, Sberbank, Lukoil, Philip Morris, Rosgosstrakh, SUEK, RUSAL, Tikkurila, EVRAZ, Sanofi, Bristol Myers Squibb, Russian Railways, Diasoft, DataArt, Embawood, Microsoft, Gazprom Gazenergoset, VTB24, Almaly, IMH, Yota, Norilsk Nickel and many more.
- 2009 - TIO Programme, IFL, Stockholm School of Economics
- 2003 - Executive MBA, Stockholm School of Economics in Russia
- 2000 - Management (Hans Rausing Programme), Stockholm School of Economics in Russia
- 1999 - Master’s in Communications (Public Relations), Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University
- 1994 - Student Exchange, Freedom Support Act Programme (USA)
- 2019 - Leaders as Teachers, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO
- 2018 - Gamification (3 modules, Agency for Strategic Initiatives)
- 2016 - Facilitation (Grape People)
- 2015 - Training for Trainers (SSE Russia, 3 sessions, 7 days)
- 2015 - Coaching (School of Coaching, Miles Downey, UK)
- 2014 - Programme Management Seminar (IEDC, Bled, Slovenia)
- 2012 - Change Pro Certificate (Zurich, Switzerland)